There is so much happening at Challenging Education!
This week so far we’ve:
- carried out our second development QA review in a primary school for Staffordshire University Academies Trust,
- been the external consultant for Headteacher Performance Management in Droitwich,
- reviewed a brand new school for Q3 Multi Academy Trust,
- reviewed a maths department in a Staffordshire secondary school,
- planned RAISEonline training for Burton Schools
- prepared materials for the Staffordshire RADY (Raising the Attainment of Disadvantaged Youngsters) meeting next week.
Tomorrow we’re all in schools again, with a review commissioned by the Birmingham Education Partnership (BEP) and a Challenging Leadership Partner visit in Burntwood..
.. As for the weekend .. well that will be more planning, write up, sending bespoke package proposals to schools and academies who’ve been in touch this week… and definitely a bit of family time too!